Best Coffee Supplies Toronto, London, Kitchener
Looking to get an urgent coffee machine repair job done? At WAKE UP Coffee, we completely understand how awful life without coffee must be at your business. A large amount of the population can barely function without their morning coffee and this may hamper productivity immensely. Our repair experts are available 24/7 to help you out with any emergency coffee repair situations! Reach out to us at 226 – 606 – 0237 for more details about our repair services, we’d love to be of help!
Coffee Machine Repair
Our lightning fast response times and our expert knowledge regarding coffee machines are what make us a best fit for any sort of coffee machine repair requirement that you may have! We know how important your coffee machine is for your business and we will do absolutely everything we can to get it back up and running in no time!
Our Coffee Machine Repair process includes:
- Free of cost evaluation visit
- Detailed Damage Overview
- Absolutely no obligations to get the repair done by us
- If you do choose us, your first appointment is free* (Contingent upon location)
With our free evaluation visit and absolutely no obligations, what’s stopping you?
Reach out to us now and let us provide excellent quality repair services to you in no time!
Regular Maintenance (DIY)
- Once a day, rinse your coffee vending machine. It will prevent internal clogging.
- Used specialized cleaning solutions to clean your coffee maker instead of trying different things out.
- Once a week, soak removable parts of the coffee maker to remove residue and coffee oil.
- Dust out the inside of the coffee machine with canned air from time to time.
- Regularly clean your touch screen. By doing this you keep you team safe.
Some tips about how to take care of your drip coffee machine
- Most common mistake people make – Don’t let coffee sit forever. Residual coffee causes harm to the machine and also ruins your coffee taste and experience.
- Make sure to clean the coffee maker at least once every 90 cycles!
- Don’t use strong soap – the taste tends to linger for some time which can be very unpleasant