Whenever you feel tired or want some energy boost to stay up and alert for work or study, the first thing that comes into your mind is to have a nice and strong cup of coffee.
But A Cup Of Coffee Does More Than That!
Coffee not only refreshes you up but also contains several beneficial nutrients, including riboflavin (vitamin B-2), niacin (vitamin B-3), magnesium, potassium, and various antioxidants that are good for your health.
It has also been proven medically that drinking coffee is also beneficial for certain diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
Here is a further look into the benefits of drinking coffee.
- Drinking coffee can help you burn your body fat.
- It also reduces the risk of cancer.
- It initiates more physical activity and sharpens up your intellect.
- Drinking coffee is good for losing weight as well.
- It is a source of reducing depression.
- Coffee also helps with gout.
- It helps to retain your memory.
So, to get all these nutrients and benefits, you should pick the best option.
We Are Talking About Colombian Coffee
Colombian coffee is considered the best coffee all around the world. Colombia is known as the third-largest coffee-producing country and the top producer of mild and sweet coffee in the world. From its impeccable taste to the delightful aroma, Colombian coffee is hard to beat.
Want to know what makes this coffee the best? Let’s find out;
• Best Flavor Filled With Rich Aroma
The Colombian coffee has the best flavor that is mild yet so enriching that you feel it to the end. Not to forget, with every brew its aroma rises. This is because of the magical beans with which Colombian coffee is made, and we all know that beans are actually the heart and soul of any coffee to taste perfect.
• The Best Harvesting
Colombian coffee is preferred for its excellent quality and delicious taste, and all this credit goes to the beans behind brilliance.
The journey starts with the harvesting; the excellent weather conditions, as well as the location of Colombia, helps the beans to grow year-round. Colombia has the perfect mild weather geographically, together with great soil and the right amount of rainfall for coffee to grow in. All these factors contribute to harvesting the best coffee beans.
• Colombian Coffee Beans Are Hand-picked
Another individualistic characteristic of Colombian coffee beans is that they are hand-picked. The coffee farms located in the mountains are so steep that it is impossible for machines to work there. The use of machines would spoil the whole branch and will not be able to distinguish red, ripe, over ripped, or green beans like the farmers. Therefore, the locals and farmers pick up carefully and differentiate the beans of the highest classification.
Colombian Coffee vs. Others
If you believe that every coffee is just the same, you are wrong. It is actually the beans that create all the magic as well as the difference.
Now, most people are confused if Colombian coffee is the same as Arabica. Technically, Arabica and Colombian beans are almost the same, and the difference primarily lies in their location. They belong to the same plant species, the Coffee Arabica plant. Robusta, on the other hand, belongs to an entirely different species.
- In simpler words, Arabica beans are beans that come from Arabica plants grown all around the world. In contrast, Colombian beans are a kind of Arabica bean grown in the Colombian tropical climate only and are very little more processed. Colombian beans are also washed after processing.
- Talking about the difference in the taste, Arabica beans are mild, sweet with flowery notes, and in addition to that, the quantity of caffeine is also low. You get to enjoy a lovely aroma as well. On the other hand, Robusta is bolder, denser, and contains a high level of caffeine.
- This difference is also reflected in their processing method and taste. Colombian beans are processed with wet processing. On the other hand, Robusta beans are dry processed.
Wake Up Coffee For All The Coffee Lovers
If you wish to enjoy a stimulating cup of delightful Colombian coffee, Wake Up Coffee Toronto is the place to be. It is a place that will fulfill your love for coffee is Wake Up Coffee like none other because you can get a wide variety of flavors to choose from with unparalleled quality in all of Kitchener, Waterloo and Toronto area. Our coffee beans are brought straight from the great farms of Colombia, Brazil, and Central America, and that is why their freshness is unmatchable.
Thus, make your mornings and nights stress-free and energetic with The best Colombian coffee available at Wake Up coffee.